A BETTER PARTNER. A CLEANER WORLD
Who are enfinium?
enfinium is one of the largest energy-from-waste businesses in the UK and an industry leader in the conversion of non-recyclable residential and business waste into heat and partially renewable power. enfinium currently has a platform of six (two in construction) strategically located facilities across the UK. Today, enfinium has an annual waste processing capacity of over 2.3 million tonnes, and a total combined electric generating capacity of 265MW (gross) – enough energy to power more than 500,000 UK homes. enfinium is owned by infrastructure investment funds managed by Igneo Infrastructure Partners
At enfinium we’re guided by five principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right and safe way:
One Team – Pride Matters – Safety on Purpose – Make a positive impact – Take Ownership
As a Company, we really value our employees and as such, offer a generous employee benefits package which includes the following:
- Vitality Private Medical care
- Private Dental Care
- Life Assurance
- Company pension with a 6% company contribution
- Perkbox to get all your Highstreet discounts
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Employee Assistance programme
- Uniform provided
- Continuous learning and development through our e-learning portal and access to role-based qualifications
What is the role?
The Head of PMO is responsible for managing all qualified PMO designated projects and business change activities across the business via direct reports or a management matrix. The underlying directive is to deliver business improvements and benefits within a governed framework that is sustainable, replicable, and transparent.
What you will be doing?
Please see below a brief overview of the role and the responsibilities
- Oversight of delivering high profile, approved business transformation projects as assigned to the PMO by maturing the PMO department as a delivery focal point for project information, progress, and expertise
- Management of the PMO and resources including the operational running and continuous improvement of a Project Management Office, establishing best practices and any required resource recruitment and subsequent skills development activities based on business requirements
- Establishing effective governance and controls throughout the project lifecycle including the management of the Project Governance Committee and regular audits of the controls
- Portfolio prioritisation, risk management and financial controls by overseeing and working with project managers to address resource utilisation across the programmes and projects including managing budgets within the business change and project delivery teams, identifying resources available within BAU to take on change and authorising resource allocation in partnership with other resourcing managers
- Providing targeted and timely management reporting on portfolio activities in addition to regular communication and stakeholder engagement to support transparency and expectation management
- Provide a common framework of good-practice standards, tools, templates, and processes for running and governing the portfolio of projects and programmes
- Treats people with respect.
- Works ethically and with integrity at all times.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience
- Recognised project management qualifications or provide examples of significant equivalent work experience
- Managerial experience
- Experience of delivering large-scale projects and leading a project management team through successful and consistent delivery in a complex environment to effect business change
- An ability to identify business requirements and successfully deliver them within the framework of project governance
- Well-developed communication skills: verbal, written and in presentations with the ability to convey ideas and/or benefits using data and logic
- Supporting a collaborative environment through effective professional working relationships, ability to work across diverse teams, share resources, good negotiating and motivational skills and have a strong customer focus
Make a difference today to deliver a cleaner tomorrow