A BETTER PARTNER. A CLEANER WORLD
Who are enfinium?
enfinium is one of the largest pure-play waste to energy operators in the U.K. who transform waste into heat and energy that power our homes businesses, green communities and the circular economy. With more than 45 years of proven industry experience. enfinium has four operating facilities around the U.K and a further two facilities in construction and are transforming the way our industry serves customers, communities and the environment.
At enfinium we’re guided by five principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right and safe way:
One Team – Pride Matters – Safety on Purpose – Make a positive impact – Take Ownership
As a Company, we really value our employees and as such, offer a generous employee benefits package which includes the following:
- Vitality Private Medical care
- Private Dental Care
- Life Assurance
- Company pension with a 6% company contribution
- Perkbox to get all your Highstreet discounts
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Employee Assistance programme
- Uniform provided
- Continuous learning and development through our e-learning portal and access to role-based qualifications
What you will be doing
The QHS Manager will be responsible for driving cultural change and promoting Safety, Heath and Quality aspects at the Waste to energy facility and will be an essential member of the Plant Management Team. The jobholder will directly report to the SHEQ Manager and will have independent oversight of Plant SHEQ issues.
The QHS Manager will add value to the Waste to energy facility by actively promoting a culture of safe working practices and regulatory compliance by coaching managers and employees to fully engage and understand the sound SHEQ working practices.
Additionally, the QHS Manager will be expected to provide expertise to nearby construction projects as required.
What you will bring
Please see below a brief overview of the role and the responsibilities
- Able to Positively influence thinking and behaviours so that the site personnel engage, promote and understand the benefits of good QHS practice – in other words someone with strong influential skills
- Someone that takes ownership of the actions where issues have been identified.
- Conversant with CDM regulations, Permit to Work systems and Safe Systems of Work.
- Able to manage 50+ contractors.
- Ideally engineering background or with sound practical experience with power plants or some type of waste facility (MRF, Anaerobic Digestion, etc)
- Good understanding of machinery/plant and H&S regulatory compliance.
- Auditing experience with ISO 45001/18001
- Nebosh qualified
Make a difference today to deliver a cleaner tomorrow
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org