You will provide a range of general site office administrative and document management support to the site at Kemsley.
The jobholder will provide extensive assistance to the Plant Management team and Core Services teams on site, within the administration function.
In addition, a key function of this role will be to liaise with and maintain a good working relationship with the Local Authorities and to also act as first line liaison and support tour groups during official site visits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide support to Managers and the HR Manager with recruitment processes.
- Proactively support the on-boarding of all new starters.
- Organise staff training and maintains relevant records.
- Support the monthly payroll function through the collation of monthly timesheets.
- Assist with compliance of office management systems including organising electronic and hard copies, to support administrative systems to ISO 9001 standards.
- Assist with internal and external reporting requirements.
- Organise and support internal and external meetings; minute taking, resources, refreshments and facilities.
- Answers and responds to incoming telephone calls, routing to relevant Managers as required.
- Provides general admin and PA support to senior management team as required.
Qualifications & Experience
- Qualified to GCSE standard, including Maths and English.
- Relevant qualification in office management or administrative support.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a busy office environment and in a similar role.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.